Opportunities at R2 Gaming
Currently accepting applications for Contract Field Service Technicians.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If your resume is a fit, we will contact you, otherwise we will keep your name on file for future opportunities.
Candidates must have the following attributes;
- Technically inclined, ideally with a background in electro-mechanical engineering
- Preference will be given towards candidates with experience working on casino gaming related equipment or similar equipment in a related field
- Be a quick learner to understand new technologies
- Solid troubleshooting skills and techniques
- Detail oriented and excellent multitasking skills
- G2 licensed with clean record and own transportation
- Willing and able to travel across the Province of Ontario
- Evidence of strong interpersonal and exceptional customer service skills with the ability to excel in settings requiring teamwork and collaboration
- Able to obtain and maintain licensing with regulatory bodies, such as the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO)
Thank you for your interest.